Friday, December 3, 2010

A Christmas Tradition

 We decided to go pick our Christmas tree out on the coldest/windy day we've had this season, but we were not detered!  Maya has been asking for weeks when Daddy was going to cut down our Christmas tree- she remembered from last year! I love it- a Christmas tradition!!!  So we made the trek across the river and stopped by daddy's work to say hi to his co-workers and the on to the farm....
Tate checking out the situation

And she's off!

I want this one!!!

But I want this one!!!

We convince them to keep looking!!

This is fun!!! (He played peek-a-boo most of the time!)

Let me measure this one...

Got it!

Shake it! The owner told Maya the only way to shake the tree was if she shook too!!

Wrap it up!

Happy Girl!!!
One of my favorite Venet Family Christmas traditions growing up- so glad to continue on as a Salter Family tradition!

No comments: