Monday, September 20, 2010

Home Movie Monday!!

 If this doesn't make you smile.....



 This is Maya and Tate watching and dancing to the picture slideshow Tita made of our Disney World trip last year. This is only about the 100th time we've watched it and we get the same reaction every time!  I think it's time to go back to Disney World, Tita and Poppy.....



That was the first half of the slideshow, it last for twenty minutes and so does Maya and Tate's enthusiasm!

1 comment:

Tita’s blogspot said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! I COULD NOT stop SMILING!!!!! I see those dance lessons are really paying off for Maya (Tate, too!) Adorable. Funny thing is, Braden has been watching the video here, too, and we keep saying that Tita and Poppy MUST take everyone again!!!!! We thought wse could wait a couple of years...but I don't know.....